Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Monday, February 20 ... Bowling!

Today we went bowling! Baby had SUCH a good time! He's been so good in crowds and at parties, I feel great about taking him with me everywhere. (I even forgot the diaper bag at Steph's on the way there, but he was perfect! a.k.a., no pooping!)

photo 1.JPG

photo 3.JPG

He clapped for everyone, and finally mastered "Touchdown" -- a few weeks too late for the Superbowl, but everyone at the lanes got a kick out of it.


It's been such a long long weekend. We had our first real playdate with Andrea and Rafael from Babywearing/LLL, and Andrea helped me modify my coat with a head hole for the baby.

420B5434-D4DE-459A-B4C3-981CE8E8E33F

We had our first real injury. I was putting him in the carrier and caught his mouth with my thumb, cutting his gum with my nail. ouch.

First bleeding incident -- thumb nail plus baby gums. oops.

Gramma and Grampy Hartford came down on Sunday. We had a big trip to Home Depot to get more pipe insulation (cheap table-edge baby-proofing), and we practiced putting in the big boy car seat rear-facing.

And we got to play with a new toy from Grampy!




No comments:

Post a Comment