Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday, July 22 . . . on gums and things

So baby has a tooth coming in. I guess. I actually have no idea.

Last week a little blister popped up on his bottom gum. It was small and clear, and he didn't seem to notice.

tooth? 7-9-11

Then a few days ago, it turned purple!!!

First tooth

He seemed a little bothered by it, but wouldn't take the teething ring.

Two nights ago, it seemed like it was getting bigger.

030

Then last night . . . it was gone. No black and blue, and barely even a bump. Does that mean it's gone, or does it mean it's going to pop out any minute?

***Update.
Yep . . . tooth.

2 comments:

  1. Going through the same thing with my 19 month old right now.. it'll be in soon. My poor little man is on the verge of insanity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby has 2 on each side of his mouth doctor said its sucking blisters from the baby sucking to hard my son is only two months and he had them there since he was 1 week and they haven't left yet they don't bother him and they feel like lil air bubbles hopefully they go away soon

    ReplyDelete