So far baby can . . .
- Smile BIG!!!
- Stay entertained by a toy for nearly 20 minutes.
- Sprout Teeth (technically, it's still just a bump, but Spitty McDrooly-Face is starting to enjoy chewing on things like his burp cloth and my nipple).
- Do a squirmy crawl, where he kicks his feet and screams until he scoots forward.
- Hold a conversation with Mom and Dad, as long as the topic is "ah-goor".
- "Stand" while someone balances him.
- He has advanced to the "three month" toys, like his Bumbo seat, the jumper thing, and the "feet-out" hold in the moby.
The only thing he CAN'T do is fit in his 3-month clothes. He's nearly too long for the newborn clothes, but he's swimming in the 3-months!