Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday, November 11 . . . Seven Months!!!

Lucky number 7!!

7 month photo

One Month Two Months  three months (2)  Four Months  five months  six month picture

Daycare was closed today for Vererans' Day, so I got to spend my guy's 7-month day working from home. Even though I was technically supposed to be working, we took a break outside to get some Fall Photos.

057

114

079

077

At 7 months, he can . . .

Sit all by himself.

1000000542

Pull himself up to standing.




Army crawl all over the place!




Eat all kinds of foods. The daycare is STILL talking about how I gave him a pizza crust at the Halloween party! He loves Mum Mum crackers and Rice Cakes -- I sometimes spread hummus, pureed sweet potato, or squash on them.

Apples
Cored apple

Avocado!
Avocado . . . I mean Guacamole

Cereal
He likes to do the spoon himself

And put EVERYTHING in his mouth!

Movie Critics
The remote is still his favorite.

Now that he is more mobile and is constantly threatening to topple off the bed, we put the 4th side up on the crib. He starts the night in his crib around 7 and goes down pretty well these days. He wakes up around 10 for a snack and a cuddle, and after he's back asleep I put him back in his crib. He wakes up again in the middle of the night, and at the point he usually stays in bed with us -- mostly because we both fall asleep. Mornings are tricky these days, since he wakes up early and won't be satisfied until I'm up too.

And we're still nursing! GO US! He's getting grabby and squirmy, but I LOVE the sleepytime nursing, when he just wants to snuggle. And sometimes when I come home and he's a little bit tired and hungry, he'll cry and cry for me. He'll nurse without stopping for about five minutes and then look up, see me, and smile as if to say, "Oh! When did YOU get here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment